Services offered at Remedy PT may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Please be advised that while we try to obtain information about your insurance coverage before your PT sessions..... it is ultimately YOUR responsibility to check with your insurance company and be aware of all deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, visit limitations, prior authorization requirements and financial caps in advance.
We participate with most health insurance companies including:
- Blue Care Network
Here is a list of questions to ask your insurance company about your PT coverage:
- Do I have physical therapy insurance benefits?
- What is my deducible and has it been met?
- How many PT sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per PT session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Please ask for the name of the insurance agent that is helping answer your questions.
Payments are to be made to our office at 916 Washington Ave, Suite 204, Bay City, MI 48708. Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Thank you!
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Thank you!
Have Billing or Insurance Questions? Please call our Office Manager, Cary at (989) 778-2200 or email: CaryDardas@Remedy.PT for further information.